OUR CHARGES ARE VERY SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT TO YOU
Krika Concierge will charge you for two different services and a commission fee.
- Reactive: Our team members check the system following a client call.
- Proactive: Same as reactive but our team will be recipients of all alerts from the remote supervision system and check it at least once a day. If a device disappears from the network or locks up, then, and following your instruction, we can get the initiative to remotely reboot it.
- We’ll also charge you for small fixed commission fee on the price you’ll charge your client for onsite support each time we transfer you a second line of support.
Note 1: There is a minimal chargeable of $499 per month for a mixture of Reactive & Proactive plan services.
Note 2: Reactive and Proactive service includes a free subscription and special members discount on the Domotz box
Pricing for end users
Pricing to clients: As Krika Concierge provides only two cost effective services at a fixed price, your costs are predictable and it allows you the flexibility to create a wide range of plans for your clients. You can either include it in your actual service and maintenance plan with a little up sale or use it as the perfect excuse to create, once for all, the terms, conditions, service, and maintenance plan for your second line of service. If you haven’t already set your monthly service plan, it’s now or never, we’ll provide you the perfect additional service that will make all the difference with your competitors.
SOME EXAMPLES OF THE FLEXIBILITY OF KRIKA CONCIERGE SERVICE AND HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT INTO A VARIETY OF SERVICES FOR CLIENTS
Introducing: "The Smart House Support Plan"
PROFITABILITY AND BREAKing-EVEN FOR HOME TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL.
3 different revenue streams should be considered.
1) The first is from the monthly subscription you'll charge each one of your clients.
2) The second is the guarantee to be paid each time you roll the truck thanks to your terms and conditions your clients signed.
3) The third is a one-shot sale when you go to your client to install a remote supervision system. If you want to optimize the remote support and avoid to roll the truck, think about installing as many IP power strips as possible that will allow us to remotely reboot all important devices.
Remember, our Krika team can openly remind the clients the terms and conditions they have agreed to so they will know that they will get an invoice after you show up on site. Depending on the price of the plan you sell to your clients, it normally takes only 5 to 7 clients to break-even and make your new concierge service profitable for you.